Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life on the Ranch

Garrett works for the Girl Scouts...don't judge him. But, it has actually been a pretty cool gig. His cousin worked for them but then went to play for the Dallas cowboys so we took over the job. We live in Sunland Park, New Mexico on the Girl Scout Ranch. We have a nice little trailer there which has two bedrooms and two baths. We have a nice size kitchen with an island and a roomy family room. It is a little spooky out there because we are isolated but it's nice not having to deal with annoying neighbors :) I have heard some crappy stories of apartment living. We have lived there for about 10 months now and have really enjoyed our time there. He is tired of the job but you can't beat free rent!
I work for Westside Endodontic Associates as a receptionist. It has been a good job for me. I only work 25 hours a week so the rest of the time I am able to hang out with my mom and my sister and my new little nephew, Titan. It has been a huge blessing to live so close to my family and be able to see them about 4 times a week. It sure has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment